Tuesday, April 22, 2014

First Person Point of View

My Father was a greedy Titan, he wanted to rule the world by himself. He didnt necessarily like my mother because she kept giving him children that threatened his throne. Cronus would take my siblings and devourer them like they were nothing more than a piece of bread at a meal. My mother, Rhea, got tired of this so when she had me she hid me away on the Island of Crete where I was protected by the Curete. Rhea then wrapped a rock in swaddling clothes and convinced Cronus that the rock was me. He devoured it like he had all of my siblings before.
 When I was a child my screams could be heard all around the world, so my protectors the Curetes would bang on their shields creating a very loud beating sound that could cause an avalanche from thousands of miles away. As I grew older I the Curetes taught me to fight. Throughout the years I had come to be known as one of the fiercest warriors. I can not remember a day when I was not training to one day take the throne from my father.
When the day finally came I was ready and had a plan. My siblings were needed to carry out this plan so that is where it started. They needed to be freed. There is a special plant that is on the island that can cause any animal to regurgitate what is in there stomach. The Curetes helped me get this herb. I had come up with a way to trick my father into eating it so my siblings could be freed. When the time came and the herb was in place Cronus ate it and within minutes my brothers and sisters were freed. With their help we went into battle and over took Cronus slicing him into pieces and throwing him into the deepest part of Tartarus, trapping him there so he could never return.    

No comments:

Post a Comment